The Ton June Challenge!!

Hello,everyone!I hope you all had a great Thursday.
Today,I'll show you my card for The Ton challenge blog of June!
I am grateful that I can make a card as guest designer!!

The theme of this month is making a card based on this color palette...Have fun!
I love these five colors and this combination,then I found the inspiration for my card easily!
I used Wishful wildflowers stamp set as a flower basket.
I used Distress ink pads for watercoloring flowers and blending the background.

The basket is also colored with distress ink and embossed by a embossing folder.
I cut out the wildflowers for using only the five colors but you can use the coordinating die.

Thank you for your visiting my blog!
Have a nice new month,June!

Sayaka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew Inspiration challenge April 2018! -2-

Altenew Inspiration challenge April 2018!

The Ton Challenge blog of November!